Are you interested in using your expertise to enrich the campus experience at the University of Wollongong? Then UOW Pulse may be the ideal place for your next career move.
The nature of UOW Pulse’s business operations provides a truly dynamic workplace. Our team holds a variety of skillsets and backgrounds. With staff employed as professional fitness instructors to early childhood experts – you will gain insight across different areas of the organisation.
UOW Pulse offers a wide breadth of different expertise areas across the entire business including:
- Retail and hospitality
- Executive management
- People & Culture (HR)
- Marketing services
- Student engagement
- Children’s services
- Hospitality and events
Here are some more reasons why working at UOW Pulse is great for you and your family.
- Forget the commute to Sydney – UOW Pulse is conveniently located at the University of Wollongong campus nestled in the lush green foothills of the Illawarra escarpment and Mount Keira.
- Working in Wollongong provides a greater work life balance for local employees.
- Award-winning Children’s services and day care centres conveniently located on campus.
- Access to world-class facilities including UniActive gyms, sports stadium, heated outdoor swimming pool, Early Start Discovery Space, UniBar, great cafes and a range multicultural food outlets.
- Close proximity to Wollongong’s CBD with easy access to public transport and the free shuttle bus right on our doorstep.
- Staff enjoy complementary UniLife Membership (loyalty program with exclusive member discounts and offers) plus more additional work perks!
- IGA mini market on campus offers a wide range of affordable and healthy snacks, fruit, last-minute meals and convenience items.
- We also have a post office, banks, travel agent, doctors, dentist, Mac1 Service and UniShop for all your personal admin, gifts and more.
- Unique offering to gain work experience across a range of different industries.